Monday, February 28, 2011

Star Light, Star Bright, First Star I See Tonight!






As I mentioned last night, Josh and I are up in Estes Park staying at a little cabin.  Our cabin is really not in Estes Park, it is just out of town...  almost in Rocky Mountain National Park.  So it is away from most of the city lights (not that Estes Park is that big of a city).  Our cabin also has a hot tub.  Josh and I have spent maybe a half an hour both nights out in the hot tub (with no lights on) talking, and looking at the stars.  Tomorrow night I will try to get a picture, because it is fantastic!  There are so many stars!  You tend to forget to look at the stars when you are so busy with life.  It has been fun to be able to spend some time just watching stuff.  Josh even tried to help me see different constellations (I sucked at it, but it was sweet of him to try).  And we were rewarded with shooting stars tonight too.  I saw three and Josh saw two.  So next time you are away from your city lights, take time to look at the stars!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! So what on earth are you doing blogging???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did catch a third one, which means you have the "shooting star" trophy until the rematch (whenever we can get that scheduled!) :)

    ReplyDelete