Monday, February 21, 2011

You Get Shots!




"You get shots!  Ha ha, Vannah gets shots!"  That was the statement from my three year old after I told my kids what was on tap for tomorrow.  And no, "Vannah" does not get shots...  at least not tomorrow.  Tomorrow is the first day of Kindergarten registration.  I told Savannah (in front of all the other kids) that she gets to be registered for Kindergarten tomorrow, and out of the blue Cat yelled out to her, "You get shots!  Ha ha Vannah gets shots!"  The crazy thing is, is that Savannah does need a couple of shots.  Last summer I took the two girls in for a well check for preschool.  They told me of all the shots Savannah would need before Kindergarten, and we decided at that time to split them in two sets.  Savannah got a couple of shots last July and I told her she would need a couple more before Kindergarten.  I don't think we have ever mentioned it again.  But obviously Catalina was listening back then, because she sure remembered tonight!  She even added it to her prayer... "And Vannah gets shots." 

1 comment:

  1. Her prayer was so cute too because you could tell she almost wanted to say "Ha ha" after she said it but her eyes were open and I looked at her right at that moment and she just smiled and changed the subject. Awesome post Pretty Lady!

    ReplyDelete