Thursday, February 24, 2011

Why aren't you a sleepy baby???

Last night was long!  Myra is going through a stage with sleeping.  Her naps yesterday were short and at the wrong times.  I ended up having to wake her from her afternoon nap to go and get the little girls from preschool...  At 3pm...  So when 7 came around Myra was really tired!

I think Myra was fully a sleep by 7:30...  But then she woke up at about 11:30pm...  And was wide awake!  We tried to give her her bottle in bed in hopes that she would go back to sleep...  But she was just a happy ready to be on the move baby.  We tried putting her in bed with us to see if she might settle down...And after her drooling attack on me she did start to seem tired.  So I moved her back to her bed with another bottle (this is around 1:30)...  And she still did not go back to sleep.  I finally took her in to the office and got on Facebook to keep me awake until she gave up...  Around 2:45am!

It is safe to say that it was well after 3am when I finally got to sleep last night...  I had had hopes of getting in a nap this afternoon, Myra had different plans!  Myra was down by 9:30pm tonight...  Let's hope she sleeps longer tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment