Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Engagement Day!

13 years ago today was a very LONG day.  It started out in London England at the airport early in the morning... And my niece throwing up over my brother's shoulder, missing me, but not the guy next to me :0

It ended (OK not ended, but you know what I mean) with Josh proposing to me!  What a wonderful day!

Josh "saving" me
As he often has over the years!
I was so happy that day, and I am so grateful to be married to Josh.  He is the most wonderful husband, father, best friend.  I couldn't have asked for someone better.  I am the luckiest woman around :)  Happy Engagement Day Josh!  I love you more than most!

2 comments:

  1. 13 years ago?! WOW! I'm so glad that Josh married such a wonderful woman! You've been an amazing addition to our family! Happy Engagement Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fair! You can't just jump to "more than most!" You know those aren't the rules. I married a cheater! :)

    Love you ... just like so much 'n stuff!

    ReplyDelete