Friday, February 25, 2011

Sleep

This evening I get to go for a sleep study...Not sure what all I am in for, but one thing I know...  I will be all by myself.  And I have to admit that I think that is what makes this whole thing worry me.  I know I am a grown adult, but it has been a really long time since I had a night of sleep all by myself.  In fact since I got married (almost 13 years ago), I have not had Josh or the kids around.  Now I have spent some nights with out Josh, but there where always kids around.  And I have been away from my kids too, but Josh is always with me...

2 comments:

  1. We miss you ... you'll do great ... but don't stay up all night studying! Hee hee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your sleep study went well.... that must have felt weird being alone!!! :P

    ReplyDelete