Saturday, February 26, 2011

What do you do?




I know this will come as a shock to most of you, but I have six kids!!! :)  OK not a shock, but I know that I have six kids, and that I should just get use to "sharing" everything, but there is one thing that I absolutely HATE to share...  My drink!  More importantly my water!  I'll share my food, my lap, my bed, I have even shared my warm shower, but I really HATE to share my water!  And my sweet Catalina must think it is a joke, because she ALWAYS steals a drink!  She did it tonight, and when I went to drink for the first time after her I could taste her sweet yuck she left!  YUCK!!!  I had to go wash my straw!  So my question to you...  Do you share your drink?

2 comments:

  1. I only share my drink with my baby--I pour it into his mouth. No backwash, I will let it spill down his shirt than back into my cup. Now my shower is the thing I am not willing to share. Is it too much to ask for 5 min alone time every other day? They still come into the bathroom to ask me things or tell me things, but at least I can usually get maybe 5 minutes out of it without interruption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll share my drink with you anytime Pretty Lady! I promise not to leave any "Yuck!" :)

    ReplyDelete