Friday, March 11, 2011

Angels

I am so thankful for the Guardian Angels looking out for my family today!  My curious three year old decided to take her cute hair clip and put it into the electrical outlet this afternoon...  The result?  One very scared three year old, who was also VERY lucky! 

There were two cords actually plugged into the outlet, so I really don't know how she got something into the outlet.  The cord in the outlet that she played with was slightly burned, the outlet itself was slightly burned, and the fuse was blown.

But when I think of all the things that could have happened...  well it scares me.  I am so thankful that my sweet three year old was watched over this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Man that outlet cover will never be the same color again! And Cat was still a bit "jazzed" when I held her afterward. Scary!

    ReplyDelete