Tuesday, March 22, 2011

If you are wondering...

I have been blogging for over a year now...  Not every day for a year (although I have every day so far for this year).  And if you look back at my early posts...  Even posts  from just a month ago you would see LOTS of pictures!  So you might be wondering why there have been so few lately...  It's not that the things I have posted haven't warranted pictures.  And it's not because I don't have pictures to show.  I have taken lots of pictures!  I have even downloaded them to my computer...  Just not the computer that I have been typing my posts on...  I have been using a laptop a lot lately (while we are watching Scrubs), and there are no pictures on it.  So forgive me for not posting pictures...  One of these days I will go back in and either put the pictures in with the posts, or just do a BIG post on just pictures...  Maybe :) 

2 comments:

  1. I still enjoy reading your blog, even without the pictures! Congrats on your accomplishment of blogging for a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... congrats on the "over a year" mark! With or without pictures, your blogs are always a nice, usually short, very fun thing to read. I guarantee we will appreciate them even more years from now when our kids are grown and perhaps blogging about their lives.

    ReplyDelete