Friday, March 4, 2011

What do you mean???




I had a doctors appointment with a hand surgeon today... For my hand that I hurt back on the 6th playing Volleyball...  That's right it's still not better...  OK it is better, just not all the way.  And when I made the appointment a week and a half ago it was hurting a lot!  Since then it has only hurt a little, but I thought that it would be better to still go and have it looked at.  And the prognoses was that the doctor could see nothing physically wrong...  Which is good, except that it still hurts.  So I have two choices, run a bunch of expensive test (MRI's and what not) or try physical therapy...  We are going to go with physical therapy...  But the doctor asked at one point during his questions if there was numbness or tingling in my hand, and said once, on one finger.  But I thought about it later (after the doctors appointment)...  I often wake up with my hands numb...  Is that something the doctor would want to know???  I don't know...

2 comments:

  1. Um yes ... you should point out numbness in your fingers, hands, etc. the next time you talk to the doctor. Need me to come with to make sure you mention it?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It never fails that after a visit to the doctor you suddenly remember other symptoms you have and you wish that you had mentioned them. I hope that you'll be all right!

    ReplyDelete