Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Must be a guy thing!



Today was a beautiful day up in the mountains.  Josh and I spent several hours driving though Rocky Mountain National Park.  We even adventured onto a couple of short trail, even though they were snow packed, and I was silly and didn't pack any shoe that would work in snow...  Not sure what I was thinking there. 

But as we were driving Josh would go out of his way (almost) to drive though the wet and melting snow.  He would go as close to objects to "hit" the snow.  The bigger the splash the bigger the smile!  Now don't get me wrong, this is something I love about Josh.  It is very endearing, but it is not some thing I would do...  So is it a guy thing?

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a guy thing! I'm glad you and Josh have been having such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may not be a "guy thing" but it is 100% a Josh Case Sr thing !!! :)

    I would warn those who want to try this at home that you should make sure not to hit big piles of snow that are SOLID ... look for melting snow and lots of water on the road, so you'll know it is soft enough to plow through!

    Glad you think it's endearing Pretty Lady! :)

    ReplyDelete