Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I had planed to down load all the pictures we took the last couple of days and do a blog on them, but my sweet baby didn't go to bed as early as I thought she would, and I have run out of energy, so the picture will have to wait until tomorrow.

Josh and I got home this afternoon.  We actually made it home before the kids got home from school.  And I like to say that they were excited, but I'm not so sure...  Ben asked why we didn't stay for a week...  And Brooklyn bawled when her Aunt Jodie left...  Bawled!  For close to a half an hour...  Come to think of it she was still crying an hour after Jodie left...  She didn't cry for me...

It's nice to be home, even if it is LOUD (six kids will do that to you).  It was great to see all my kiddos again and to hold my baby, who has started this new crawling thing...  She doesn't like the feel of the kitchen floor on her knees.  I'm not sure if it only bare knees (she had crawled out of her pants and they hadn't made it back on yet) or if she will do it with pants on.  I am going to have to try and get a picture of it.  Instead of crawling on her hands and knees she tries to crawl on her hands and feet.  So funny.

Well it is nice to be home, and my wonderful bed is calling my name.  I am off to sleep...

1 comment:

  1. You women are crazy! You WANT to be the reason that people are crying?! That's ridiculous!

    The crawling thing is funny though and pictures of it would be super cute!

    PS - That's me calling your name, not the bed. But you can visit us both if you logout and say goodnight to the cyber world! :)

    ReplyDelete