Saturday, March 26, 2011

"Hide and Seek"

It always amazes me how young kids are when you start to see their personality.  And how different each child is.

This afternoon Myra decided to pick on me.  Josh Jr. and I were reading books (not to each other or out loud, but both reading a book) when Myra got "stuck".  Myra had been playing with the toys on her bouncer...  now mind you, she wasn't "IN" the bouncer, because where is the fun in that, but she was standing up next to the bouncer to play with the toys...  She had pushed her way in between the wall and her bouncer to reach a certain toy...  And she got "stuck"!  And she began to cry a little while looking at me, as if to say "Help!  I can't move!"...  So I had Josh Jr.  move the bouncer away from the wall a little so that Myra would have more room to play...  But that was not what she wanted...  So she continued to to her little cry for help while looking at me...  Now at this point I knew that she was not stuck, but she continued to cry like she was.  I gave in and got up to "save" her.  But before I went to Myra I stopped to pick up something and put it on the counter.  When I turned around (like 10 seconds later) Myra was gone!  She had gotten down and crawled behind the rocking chair next to the bouncer and was "Hiding" from me!

2 comments:

  1. That is one very smart, sneaky kid you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does like to "pick" on you. It is so cute though. I am still trying to get her to say "Heeeeyyyyy" when she takes the pacifier from me ... we'll see! :)

    ReplyDelete