Thursday, March 31, 2011

The first annual Case family WII tournament!



Josh was off today, and the kids are still off from school, so we held a WII tournament.  Josh spent some time over the last week trying to figure out what games we could play that would allow everyone in our family to enjoy playing.  I think he did a good job, but it is real hard to keep everyone happy and excited...


It was so much fun watching Josh try and help Catalina and Savannah to do some of the games.  Josh would stand/kneel behind the girls trying to help them last longer in their games.  The whole day was a lot of fun, but it took a lot longer to do than we thought it would, and so we will have to actually finish the tournament another day.  Today we got it down to the final four.  And were as I had a lot of fun, I wish that I had not done quiet as well.  I made it to the final four, but I would gladly give up my spot to my sweet 9 year old who didn't quiet make the cut...  I am so glad that Josh came up with the idea for a consolation round. 

2 comments:

  1. Several lessons learned from the first iteration of this challenge. Hopefully 9 years from now we'll have a grand celebration of the 10th anniversary of the competition and all the kinks will be worked out by then. I wonder if we'll be able to have Josh Jr "virtually" play while on his mission?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! Looks like it was tons of fun!! That should become one of your family traditions!!

    ReplyDelete