Monday, March 21, 2011

Zoo Day!

We spent the day at the zoo today... and I mean the DAY!  We got up to the zoo a little after 11 this morning, and we didn't leave until almost 5pm.  But it was a fantastic day!  We went with my brother and his family, and my mom.  In total there were 15 of us there.  We were able to see a ton of animals and have a lot of fun with family.  We even got to ride the Sky Ride three times (that is three times up and three times down)!  It was a great day (even if Myra peed all over Josh's leg), and a great way to start Spring Break!

1 comment:

  1. I will never forget the beautiful day, with the wind in my hair, the sun on my face, and that awesome feeling that runs down a pant-leg where your 9-month old decides that her diaper isn't too full if the pee just dribbles right on out and onto daddy's lap! :)

    ReplyDelete