Friday, March 18, 2011

Myra is 9 months old!!!



I know what you are thinking... NO WAY!  But it is true.  Myra is 9 months old today.  It has been a great nine months.  She is such a joy to our family.  I can safely say that EVERYONE loves Myra!  I have a couple of cute video's of Myra from today, but I still don't know how to post them to my blog.  So if you want to see them you will have to go to my facebook page (I only have one up right now, but I will post the other tomorrow).

So here is the run down on Myra...



Myra is a mover!  There is no where safe to hide from her :)  She speed crawls everywhere, and if you turn your back or close your eyes for even a minute she will be gone...

Myra also tries to walk...  With help from, well anything!  She will grab your leg and try to hold on as you walk...  She will walk along the furniture and walls as well...

Myra has stood with NO help for a good 15 seconds, maybe longer (I didn't time it, to busy be amazed by my sweet angel)...

Myra has a new fun game...  OK she thinks it is fun, but Daddy is not so sure...  She takes ALL the CDs off of all the shelves she can reach!  They often end up in the trash too...  mostly because the trash can is under the shelves she is pulling CDs off of...  She pulls the movies off too, but I think she prefers the CDs...

Myra is still not sleeping through the night :(  But she is down to getting up just once, and if I am fast enough on the bottle she will usually drink it and go right back to sleep... 

Myra still loves food.  She mmmms while you are feeding her...  Even baby food!  And she is starting to get vocal if you are eating around her and not sharing! 

Myra is still long and thin...  Not sure on actually weight, but I will get that here soon...

Myra still has what I would call Red hair!!!  Still not a lot, but enough that you can make a good mohawk.  Let's hope the red lasts :)

Myra still has blue eyes too... Also hope they last!

Myra is still the most loved (on) baby ever!!!


1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I can't believe Myra's 9 months old!! Thanks for sharing all those cool facts about her! I hope her hair stays red and her eyes stay blue! She's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete