Friday, March 25, 2011

Denver

Me and the kids went up to Denver today with some great friends.  We went to the Denver Aquarium.  We were probably crazy because there were 4 adults and 13 children, with Josh Jr. at 11 being the oldest!  Of course 6 out of those 13 kids were mine...  so maybe it's just me that is crazy :)  It turned out to a wonderful day, even though the place was CRAZY packed full with TONS of people!!!  All the kids were good and very helpful.  The only sad thing...  I forgot my camera :(  And the camera on my phone would not work either, so no pictures...  I think Catalina's favorite part was meeting the mermaids!  She was so excited, she even got out of the stroller for it :) 

1 comment:

  1. I am assuming these are a totally different group of "mermaids" than the ones at VGRA pool, right?! Because I bet those ones wouldn't even give Cat a smile or the time of day. :)

    ReplyDelete