Sunday, March 20, 2011

I wonder why...


I wonder why we have so many baby toys sometimes...  Maybe it's because we have so many kids :)  But actually I wonder why we have soooo many toys, when my baby would rather play with a box, or a bottle of soda...

This evening as Josh and I were talking in the family room, Myra chose to play with cereal boxes and a 2 liter of soda when her "PILE" of toys was just a few feet away.  And she didn't just play for a couple of minutes, it was a good half an hour or forty-five minutes that she was content to play with the boxes...  So why do we have so many toys???

2 comments:

  1. Very funny observation! It seems like most children prefer to play with boxes and papers rather than the elaborate toys they have! Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been telling you since we first had Josh Jr that Christmas and Birthdays should just be wrapped up boxes with wrapping paper and other boxes inside of them. Kids LOVE that stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete