Sunday, May 1, 2011

What were you doing...

What were you doing tonight 13 years ago???  I was eating ice cream about this time 13 years ago...  It was the night before Josh and I got married.  Josh and I spent most of the evening decorating the gym for our wedding reception.  We had some family members and some of my friends from the singles ward helping us set everything up.  Two of Josh's good friends were in town for our wedding, and I am sure they were a little disappointed that Josh was at the church helping me decorate, instead of with them for their "night on the town".  I really appreciate that Josh was their to help me that night...  He has always been so good to me!

After we finished setting everything up for the reception my friends took me out for ice cream.  We went down town to "Michel's".  It was a great last night with my friends.

I then came home and worked on packing my stuff from my room at my parents house...  I've always been a procrastinator...  Plus I was to nervous to sleep.  I think I was up until 2 or 3, only to get up at 5 to shower and do my hair.  We had to leave for Denver by 7:30...

1 comment:

  1. I was still much more prepared for the "lsat night of freedom" than my buddies. They fell asleep while we were playing cards sometime around 12:30pm ... and I had to wake them up when I left around 6:30am the next morning.

    Your hair (and everything about you) looked beautiful that day (and still do!)

    ReplyDelete