Monday, January 24, 2011

A Dinner Game

My kids have started a new game that they play during dinner...  I'm not sure where it started, and most times I tell them to stop playing and just eat their food, but tonight I actually just listened to them play and enjoyed.  What got my attention tonight was Catalina's question...

"Vannah!  What is this?...  It goes in the water and sounds like this... arrrgh, arrrgh, arrrgh!"





Catalina was holding up her sandwich and making it "bend" in half as she made the "arrrgh" sounds!





That started the rest of the kids asking each other what their "sandwiches" were!

The answer to Catalina's question... An Alligator

2 comments:

  1. Good heavens! I thought I made grilled cheese sandwiches! I'd have never made her finish if I knew it was an alligator! I'm a terrible parent!

    Great post Pretty Lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matteah likes to eat her sandwiches in different shapes and then announce to me what they are... "it's a shirt!!" Kids and food are such a funny combination!

    ReplyDelete