Sunday, January 2, 2011

Myra! She is (ok past) 6 months old!!!


So Cute!!







I know I have said it many times...  But boy is time flying fast!!!  I enjoy each and every stage that my children pass through (OK I lied... I HATE potty training... although Catalina trained herself and that wasn't to bad...).  But when each new stage come for Myra, it just reminds me on how FAST time is going!  So Happy New Year everyone and here are Myra's 6 months stats... Before she is 7 months, which is only 16 days away :(

 
Watch me go!
*Still wiggles a lot!  And is getting very fast at it.  I think it is safe to say NOTHING is safe around her.  She even tried to wiggle her way on to the lap of the nice lady next to me at church today...  To get her necklace :)

*Sleeps good... mostly...  And even makes it through the night with out waking up... every once in a while. 

*Loves to eat! Still from bottles... not sure about the whole solids thing, but is slow growing to like them and is getting better at eating them.

Licks EVERYTHING!
*Smiles ALL the time... unless she is tired or poppy or being picked on...  But over all she is a very happy baby.

 *Laughs a lot!  Can be very ticklish

 *Still LOVES her tongue... and still licks EVERYTHING with it!!!  Even the chairs now!  It is hard to hold her and not come away with something being wet!


I want that paper!
 *Has spent many hours on her knees trying to figure out how to move forward...  moves backward quite a bit, and finally lunged forward on her 6 month mark... to get wrapping paper!

*Trying to sit up all on her own...  Still VERY wobbly!

*Still long and thin... But has made it to the 20% on weight


Sitting on her own?!?!?!

*Her hair still looks red... what little there is...  That is one thing she has not figured out yet.

*Eyes are still blue!  Can I really have a blue eyed girl???


*Enjoyed her first Thanksgiving with lots of family!



*Still most loved Baby EVER!!!
Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post pretty lady! Makes me wish we'd have been blogging years ago (well, you I mean ... not so much me). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart just melts every time I see new pictures of Myra and read about what she is doing! You and Josh have such beautiful children!!

    ReplyDelete