Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Killer Attack Cat!

No I am not talking about my three years old...  Although sometimes I do think she takes on the whole "Cat" thing a little too much...  But back to my blog...  Yesterday Cat was on some kind of roll.  I just finished doing Savannah's hair for preschool.  I was asking Catalina to come see me to do her hair...  She decided that she wanted something or other (I can't really remember what), and I had better give it to her "RIGHT NOW".  She then went on to say "If you don't give it to me right now I will get my attack cat".


The Killer Attack Cat!

She then ran out of the room...  Soon Catalina's toy cat she got for Christmas popped into the room... just the cat, no Catalina.  And then there was an "Mean Cat" sound as the cat shook.  And then Catalina ran into the room with her cat and "attacked" me, all the while making the same mean cat noise...  I laughed so hard.

That in it self would make a good story.  However it continues...  It was later in the day after the girls got home from preschool, and Catalina want the crayons down so she could color.  I wasn't quick enough for her, and so she told me "Get me the crayons right now or I will get my cat!  You want me to get my cat?"  She than ran off to get her cat. 

I guess I can expect to be attacked by Catalina's cat if I don't behave properly :)

1 comment: