Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The End!!!

So New Years Eve came and went and I had a lot of fun with the cute guy.   I think the next time we talked was the 2nd of January.  I'm sure I had to work... but the cute guy was sweet enough to come over and play games with me and my parents (maybe my little brother and sister too).  We played dominoes.  And I kept turning the dominoes right side up instead of down...  And the cute guy had to hold my hands to keep me from turning them over again :)

The next evening (the 3rd of January) I went to the cute guys house to play games with his family...After we played some games everyone went to bed and we stayed talking for several... hours.  It was a lot of fun and a great opportunity for to get to know each other better and meet each others family...

I love the cute guy!
Needless to say... the cute guy DID kiss me that night!

2 comments:

  1. ...and I hope you slapped his face for getting too fresh!! Just kidding! Love these posts - keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I did! Woot woot! But I'll have to tell MY SIDE of these stories in my blog. It will be called "The Truth." :)

    ReplyDelete