Sunday, January 30, 2011

Seriously! Too much Hannah Montana!!!

My children watched a couple of episodes of Hannah Montana this evening after dinner.  And if you read my last blog on Hannah Montana I'm sure you can guess what happened next!  OK not really next, but you know later on...

We called the girls up for prayers and snack.  After snack we sent all the kids to brush their teeth (in shifts).  Some how the three girls (Myra was already a sleep, but I'm sure it wont be too long before she joins them too) ended up in the bathroom together brushing their teeth... or playing, it's hard to tell.  But from the family room you can hear... "Say Ahh..."  and then three girls screaming "AHHHHHHHHH"  and then "Jinx personal! No rhymes!"  It was hard not to laugh... the first 5 or 6 times.

Now fast forward to even later.  Teeth are all brushed (finally) and kids are in bed.  I go to tuck the little girls in bed to discover that they are doing another "fashion" show.  Catalina looks to be in pj's but if you look closely (I didn't look closely she had to show me) she has her new Ballerina tutu on under her pj's, with the actual tutu (it comes off) over the pj's.  And Savannah you can see has two dresses on... only she also has her pj's on too.  They would be under the dress (maybe we keep it too cold in the house and the girls feel they have to dress in layers...). 


Now lets fast forward yet again.  I am in the office (the other side of the house, a little ways away from the little girls room) working on my blog...  I hear through the baby monitor, Catalina singing!  The baby monitor is in the room next to Catalina and doors are closed to both rooms!  I snuck some video and will try to post, because Catalina is Hilarious!  So again I go back to my statement from Friday...  I think my girls have watched TOO much Hannah Montana!

No comments:

Post a Comment