Saturday, January 29, 2011

We Have Spirit! Yes We Do!!!

Today has been a day!  I am eternally grateful for MANY friends and family members that helped me out today.  Without their help I would not have been able to do all the things that needed to be done for all the different kids.  So thank you!

Now on to my post!




We have spirit! Yes we do!  We have spirit! How bout you?  I got the opportunity to spend 2 and a half hours with my sweet 7 year old today watching a JV Basketball game...  OK I was actually with Myra, and Brooklyn was somewhere in the gym.  It was fun to see Brooklyn go out of her comfort zone and participate in Cheerleading.  She tried it two years ago, and was very cute but nervous.  Today she seemed much more confident and she actually looked like she was having fun!  I am so glad that she will try new things.  I was always a scared-of-my-own-shadow type of kid, and I don't think that I would have ever done something like this.  I am so proud of you Brooklyn! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of Brooklyn, too! She looks great in these pictures! Way to go Brooklyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Brooklyn. I just adore that girl! You are such a good mom and I'm so glad to be a part of your lives! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete