Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sleepy Juice




Sleepy Juice!  That's what I call it.  It's not something that you can actually drink, but if I could sell it I would make millions.  Sleepy juice is the aura that Myra emits when she is going to sleep and after she is asleep.  And this aura effects those around her.  OK mostly just those who are holding her.  Sleepy juice is powerful.  What does it do???  It puts you to sleep!  That's right, my sweet baby emits sleepy juice as she is going to sleep, and while she is sleeping, and this sleepy juice can put the person who is holding her to sleep as well.  It works on me ALL the time.  It has even been known to work on Josh too :)

Just this evening I was about asleep from her sleepy juice...  Then I went and laid her down... 3 hours later I am still awake!  Maybe I should have gone to bed...

1 comment:

  1. Wondering if it would be too much to ask if I could borrow Myra on those nights I'm fighting insomnia??? Just kidding...

    ReplyDelete