Monday, January 31, 2011

Mouse!

No we don't have another mouse, but I could use a new mouse!  I even thought I'd surprise my husband, and I went out and bought a new one...  I found one with out a tail for a good price!  Then I learned we actually needed a mouse with a tail...  And I haven't found one.  Josh isn't sure they even come that way now...

OK, for those who don't read my husbands blog, we saved a mouse a couple weeks back from a long slow death in our window well...  And with this cold weather we are having this week I sure hope he has moved on and not into my garage.  But back to my blog....

My kids use an older type computer to play on.  And in the evenings when Josh and I are both trying to blog at the same time, one of us will get on the "boys" computer.  However their MOUSE is in the process of a long slow death...  To put it more correctly...  It SUCKS!  You will often find me hurrying to the computer in hopes of "beating" Josh to the office and getting the better mouse.  So tonight as I was trying to come up with some thing to blog while I fed my sheep I came to this... Sorry :)

2 comments:

  1. Now we have two mouses that ca battle over the right to run our computer ... game on !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sympathize! I don't know how I could manage without a decent mouse! I have to use the wireless one, because I'm not talented enough to use the one on my laptop!

    ReplyDelete