Saturday, January 22, 2011

I don't know how they do it!!!

I woke up this morning after Josh had left for work...  It was early (for me) at 6:30am.  I was a little sad that I had missed seeing him before he left for work...  OK I was actually a little scared when I couldn't find him until I remembered that he had wanted to be at work by 6.  Any ways I was sad that I didn't get to see Josh this morning because I knew it would be a LONG time before I got to see him.  Josh left work and went up to a basketball game with his dad and brother.  And he is still not home (it's 11pm).  If I went to bed now I wouldn't see him today.  And that goes back to my blog title...  I don't know how they do it.

By they I mean all the women and men who have spouses that travel with work or for the military.  One of my best friends husband was gone for about half of the year last year (and he is not in the military).  And she was left here with the kids...  Just the thought of a single day with out the thought of my husbands help has my stressed out, grumpy, tired, worried...  I could go on!

So back to what I was saying...  I don't know how they do it!  So to all my friends out there who's husband travels for work, or is gone with the military... If you ever need a break from your kids, or someone to talk to, or just a place to go...  Don't think twice about calling me!  Because I KNOW that I couldn't do it. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed you sweetie! You were sleeping so soundly I didn't want to wake you!
    To all those friends that Karen is calling out ... she is VERY serious! CALL HER if you need a break or some company! On a good day I might even watch ALL the kids (ours and yours) so you ladies can have some time together! You are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete