Sunday, January 9, 2011

Never send a three year old to do something you need done now!

She might be little,
But don't mess with her






Whose the boss???
That's right it's ME!

Never send a three year old to do something you need done now!  Or any other child under the age of... I guess 12...  This morning I was in our office and realized my husband needed to get up if he was going to make it to choir...  Now there is no real good reason I didn't just go and wake him, except that I was being lazy...  I had been up for three hours already and was wishing I could just go back to bed...  And so instead of going and waking Josh for choir I sent Cat.  I asked her if she wanted to go wake daddy, and she quickly jump up saying yes and ran out of the room.  She was gone for a few minutes and then came back to playing near by...  It was a several minutes later when I asked her... "Did you wake up Daddy?"  She looked at me and answered...  "You thought I did, but I did not."   Needless to say Josh did not make it to choir!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment