Saturday, January 1, 2011

Part III

I wanted to post yesterday, but the day got away from me...  That seems to happen to me all the time.  But I guess today works too.

I thought I would continue my story on the cute guy from the last two posts.  The day after my first date with the cute guy was Sunday.   And I was very tired!  I ended up going down to the jail with my Dad to bail my brother out of jail.  And that took a long time!  I don't really remember church from that day too much.  I know I talked with the cute guy, but that is about it.  He asked me about the New Years Eve dance.  And I was a little out of it... or maybe just not too clued in that day, because he asked if he could give me a ride to the dance... And I told I had to work until 9pm so I would just drive myself...  I'm not sure what that made him think... But I am glad that it didn't keep him from going to the dance...

So I showed up at the dance late (again).  I quickly found the cute guy, and he immediately asked me to dance.  And we danced ever song together that night (I think... at least every slow song...  I think).  After the dance ended (sometime around 12:30 or 1am) and maybe after a early breakfast (at church with the single adults) the cute guy walked me to my car (you know because I didn't let him give me a ride)!  And the guy with the lame pick up line came with us...  And stood outside talking to us for several minuets...  Until it was too late and I was too cold...

Needless to say the cute guy did NOT kiss me good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment