Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Family Time

Josh had to go to a work thing tonight, so I thought I would watch Tangled with the kids since I hadn't seen it yet.  It was really cute.  However all of the kids had seen it before... several times... enough times that they could (and did) recite the movie with it.  Some of the kids had to be reminded a COUPLE times to not say all the lines...

As the movie ended Catalina decided that we needed to watch it again, because I had neglected to make the banana bread that I had said I was going to make... 

2 comments:

  1. She was so upset at you ... I remember you telling me that she harumphed out of the room and yelled at you to make the banana bread while they watched it again. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked the movie! And I can just imagine what it must have been like having the kids quote the lines from the movie! Funny!!

    ReplyDelete