Sunday, May 29, 2011

How many forms???

I have a new calling at church.  I am on the cub scout committee...  This is the first time I have really done cub scouts...One of my jobs on the cub scout committee is to get the forms filled out when the cub scouts are going to go to something...  I have to say I am surprised at how many forms there are to fill out...  For each boy!  There are 3 and a half pages that have to be filled out, and that is if the event is less than 72 hours...  If it is over 72 hours there is another page!  And they want copies of your insurance cards, and the date of ALL your vaccinations!

I had to track down the parents for 14 boys today!  I only got 1 set of complete forms done...  And that's if you don't worry about the insurance cards.  Do they really need a copy of the insurance card?  I thought about checking the NO insurance box so that I don't have to give it to them.  I just can't believe all the information they need.

1 comment:

  1. You can blame all the people who have sued corporations such as BSA, Boys and Girls clubs of America, etc. To protect against all manner of false or unneccesary litigation these places have to document everything now, instead of just letting the boys have fun, get scraped knees, and learn to live!

    ReplyDelete