Monday, May 2, 2011

I do, I do, I do do do do do do do do!!!

13 years ago today I married my sweet heart. It's hard to believe that it has been 13 years...  It was such a perfect day.  We were blessed with lots of friends and family at our wedding and reception.  In fact our reception went about two hours longer than we planned... because their were so many people waiting in our reception line...

Today I was able to spend the day with Josh...  It was a nice relaxing day (since it still hurts to walk).  We watched the three pirate movies...  And just spent time together.  Thank you Josh for 13 wonderful years!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have to disagree that the day we got married was "perfect" (remember the "can't see through the windshield because of sandwiches smeared on them" fiasco? how about the fact that the recieving line had a 45-minute wait for most of the night? and who could forget the fact that we had to have my cousin sneak us some food in the receiving line because it was so long?!) ... but it was super awesome and fun being there with YOU! Even as I met your 100th and 101st young women leaders it was just a blast because YOU were there! :)

    ReplyDelete