Sunday, May 8, 2011

I said I want steak! Not cake!

It has been a fantastic day today!  I got to sleep in this morning (so nice!).  Josh had left me flowers (so beautiful!).  Josh brought the kids in with gifts, cards, and breakfast (so good!).  It was wonderful.  Josh bathed the little girls and Myra (so sweet!).  And then I got to "play" with my dolls (as josh said).  I did the girls hair.  And for some reason I decided to do a fun braid in Brooklyn's hair (pictures to come).  After fantastic Cinnamon and sugar pancakes (really good!) we were able to go to church and hear great talks.  Josh finished the day by waiting on me hand and foot.  He grilled fabulous steak... for me and him, and hot dogs for the kids...  As we were getting the food on the table Catalina was quite adamant that she wanted steak...  And I guess she thought I didn't understand what she was saying, so she clarified saying... "I want STEAK, not CAKE.  STEAK."  It was a great day (even if the team we wanted to win Amazing Race did not win).  Thank you Josh was such a great day. Thank you kids for being mine :) I love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it. You deserve more days like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh is a very sweet guy, and I agree with him that you deserve more days like this one!

    ReplyDelete