Saturday, May 14, 2011

Why do they do what they do???

Josh and I are night owls (it's 11:10 pm and we just put on another episode of That Seventy Show)...  But night owls do not tend to be early risers...  And you would think that because we are both night owls, that our kids would be too...  And they probably are or would be if we let them...  But we don't :)  And since we don't they tend to get up early...  Especially when the sun comes up early...  So having all 6 kids still a sleep past 7:30 is pretty much a miracle... 
 turn over and go back

That was the case today...  I woke up at 7:45, and all of my kids were still a sleep...  I would have LOVED to turn over and go back to sleep...  But sadly I had to get up...  And even worse, I had to wake up ALL 6 kids so we could go and work at the pool...  It's just not fair!

Maybe I will be lucky, and they will all sleep past 8 tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment