Monday, May 9, 2011

My "Baby's" hair!





I blogged yesterday that I got to "play" with my baby dolls and do their hair...  Unfortunately we only took pictures of Brooklyn's hair.  Brooklyn and Savannah both had their hair braided, though Savannah did not have it in a crown, just two braids (not sure she would sit still for this one yet). 
 I finally talked Catalina into letting me do SOME thing with her hair, and gave her just one ball...  And well Myra really doesn't have hair, but the little she has was a curled Mohawk.  But all four of my girls had flowers in their hair... Until Myra riped hers off!  I tried to replace it later, but she broke it :(  So I will have to fix it...  Her are the pictures of Brooklyn's hair, Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful style!! Looks really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all at home just CANNOT appreciate the efforts Karen (and Brooklyn) went to in order to complete this look. The pictures do not do it justice (and that's my fault because I took them).

    Brooklyn's hair is a complete spiral, starting behind her left ear and wrapping at least three full times around her head in smaller circles. It looked amazing!

    I was sad it got "rubbed out" while she slept that night, but her hair sure was curly the next day!

    ReplyDelete