Monday, May 23, 2011

Sleep

When I woke up this morning my first thought was that Myra had slept through the night... again...  That would make three days in a row!  And then I thought that maybe Myra was finally learning that it was OK to sleep through the night... And at 11 months she SHOULD sleep through the night. 

It was only a few minutes latter when Myra started to fuss... I went to go fix her a bottle, because you know she had been a sleep for the WHOLE night, and it had been 10 hours since she had last eaten....  It was at this point that I noticed there was a new can of formula out...  I made Myra her bottle, changed her butt, and went to lay back down, because even though Myra had been a sleep for over 9 hours, it was still an hour before my alarm was going to go off...

I went back to sleep, but later when I was up and Josh was awake I asked Josh if he had been up with Myra...  He stated that he had for a little bit...  Like an hour or two...  It was at this point that I thought to ask if he had gotten up with Myra Saturday night as well...  And he had...  And so I asked about Friday night....  Yep!  Josh was up with Myra Friday night too!

So very sweet of Josh to get up with Myra!  I guess I really needed the sleep...  But it sure ruined my excitement about her sleeping through the night!

2 comments:

  1. Awe. . . You have a great husband and I agree our babies should be sleeping through the night but unfortunately they are not :( jaxon has to have one bottle in the middle of the night to luckily he goes back to sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh darn it, I am sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete