Saturday, May 21, 2011

Take a Picture of my back side


Getting the swimming pool ready
Can't believe it opens next Saturday!




It has been a picture kind of day!  It started in the wee hours of the day with me taking a picture of Josh's shirt (this before we went to bed).  The day continued with me taking all sort of pictures... but the best was when Josh asked me to take a picture of the back of his shirt...  Brooklyn thought it was funny that I took it of his butt :) 


Here a few of the pictures from today...

Myra too tired to bounce anymore :)

Josh Jr. caught
 a couple birds
Two little birds
Catalina and the sidewalk
 are NOT friends

Sweet angle

1 comment:

  1. I am especially grateful that my "butt picture" did not make the final cut for this blog. I do feel terrible about our "sweet angel" whose face lost the battle against the stairs. Darn warm weather combined with winter slow legs!

    ReplyDelete