Tuesday, May 3, 2011

From the eye's of a three year old...


Catalina didn't take this picture
But I had to include it...
This is why it is so hard to be
mad for very long with her :)





I was going to post about Catalina being unable to hear...  Sometimes I wonder if it is her, or that I just speak on some unhearable level, because there are many times when it seems like NONE of my kids can hear me...  But especially Catalina...







My guess is Savannah...
But as I was down loading pictures from my camera to the computer I discovered that Catalina had been taking pictures again...  So tonight I will give you some of my favorite pictures...  Some of them might also be from Savannah, although she said she only took one... or two :)
Pretending to be annoyed...

Hands, hands
Popcorn
Not sure that is homework

Whose hair?
Smile!
Proof that Savannah
took at least one :)

Catalina, my little artist!

2 comments:

  1. That last picture is the BEST one yet !!!

    I want to blow it up and print it out for her wedding reception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures!!! Seriously so cute! It makes me grateful for digital cameras so our kids can do this. My parents never let us take random pictures because of the cost to develop them!! Love it.... your girls are so beautiful!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete