Monday, May 30, 2011

What do you think?


I haven't posted in a while about the hats I have knitted.  I haven't stopped, I just haven't blogged about them.  I have thought off and on about selling the hats I have made.  But one of the things holding me back is what to charge for the hats.  The material to make the hats isn't really all that much, but the is a bit of time involved to make them.  I'm not sure if the hats would sell for enough to make it worth while.  So what do you think???  How much would a person pay for one of my hand made hats???

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what hat's would sell for, but you could check places like etsy and see what others are paying for handmade hats. My sister thought about selling hers way back when and found that some local shops would take them if she had an inventory of like 100 to start with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Natosha's idea ... except that it means we'd have to store 100+ hats until you found a local shop to take them! :)

    ReplyDelete