Tuesday, May 10, 2011

TV

I don't remember the exact date, but I know it is coming up on a year, if it hasn't already passed it.  That would be a year with out cable or satellite TV.  We gave it up to save a little money...  In return we signed up for Netflix. 

For just $10 a month we can any disk out for as long as we want, but one at a time.  We also get instant Netflix, that we can watch on the computer or on the TV through the WII.  We have watched so many different shows through instant Netflix.  Some shows we have had to switch to the disk as we would get to more current seasons. 

Tonight as I am blogging I am watching another Netflix movie...  This one is on disk.  So I am sitting in my nice soft recliner (thanks Jaimee and Danial) blogging on a laptop.  I had to do it this way, or I would never get to the movie...  Every Tuesday as Josh leaves for basketball I think...  "I will just blog quickly and then watch the movie".  But that has not happened, and that is why we have had this disk now for over two months. 

I think it's time to return this one to Netflix and get a new movie:)

2 comments:

  1. We love Netflix... LOVE it!! But I'm the same as you, I get these movies on disc and struggle to find time to watch them. I have on more than one occasion sent a movie back and then added it back to our queue and gotten it again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you watched it finally. If we'd have kept it much longer the postage due would have changed! :)

    ReplyDelete