Sunday, August 14, 2011


As my kids have gotten older and learned to do/like new things, Josh and I will often joke about where the child learned to like that particular thing.  When it comes to eating different things we will clam them (or not as needed) when they like the same things as us, especially if it something the other parent does NOT like.  Example ~ Ben LOVES mustard on his hot dog, I can not stand mustard (to the point I wont put it on his hot dog for him), but Josh likes mustard, so Ben is Josh kid.  This evening Josh Jr helped me cut up a bunch of peppers for latter in the week.  Brooklyn lies peppers too, and so she is my child...  As part of dinner tonight we had summer squash.  I LOVE (!!!!) summer squash.  Brooklyn loves summer squash too (again my child).  Savannah tried a bite of my squash and decided she liked it a lot.  She then declared that she was my kid!  And then she said... "But I don't like peppers...  I don't know why, I just don't.  I guess that is just how Jesus made me.  I don't know why."  It was so cute!

1 comment: