Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm not sure what this is for...




I'm not sure what this is for...  I thought it was what you used to cross the street safely, but after this afternoon I am not too sure.  I was waiting to use one this afternoon to get to the school to pick up Catalina from preschool.  I waited as a few cars went speeding through.  Then a nice lady stopped for me to cross, only to have the car behind her speed up and start to go around her!  I was already a third of the way across the street (pushing a stroller no doubt)!  Really???  REALLY??? She quickly went to pull back behind the other car (and almost hit it)!  Where is a police man when you need one!  Good grief!

Thank you to all the crossing guards who make it safe for my kids to walk to and from school! I really appreciate your hard, and sometimes life risking job!

1 comment:

  1. The other morning when I was driving to work, the crossing guard at the North end of the school almost got run over by a lady (on her cell phone) who wasn't even looking at the HUGE stop sign being held up.
    Craziness!

    ReplyDelete