Sunday, August 28, 2011

Daddy Daughter time



My girls LOVE their dad!!!  I think it would be safe to say that they are all Daddy girls.  This evening as Josh and I were trying to plan our day tomorrow (and the rest of the week), Myra decided that she needed a little Daddy time.  She climbed into his lap and proceeded to giggle and move into his line of sight to keep his attention.  She also stuck things in to his face/mouth laughing the whole time.  It was so cute to watch.  I am so thankful that Josh not only loves his kids, but plays games with them.  He is such a great dad!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those are such precious pictures of Josh and Myra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure was funny that evening. Heck, she's funny any evening! :) I'm still not sure what that whole "chew on this with me daddy" thing was about, but it was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete