Friday, August 26, 2011

Qui-Gon Joe

Who is this person?  That was the question of the morning all during breakfast.  I mentioned to the kids when they were eating breakfast, that if they wanted too, we could watch Episode I of Star Wars (since the kids didn't have school).  And so the questions began, asking who was who on the movie cover, and what happens to each person.  I was about crazy from the questions before the movie even began.   It has been a LONG time since I have watched these movies too, so I couldn't remember the names of anyone (except of course the ones from the original movies).  Josh Jr."s guess of Qui-Gon Joe left me chuckling.  And when Jar Jar Binks appeared I started to remember WHY it had been so long since watching them :)  And then I cringed when Ben laughed at Jar Jar Binks, and stated "he's funny!  I like him!"  I could just see Ben quoting him!  But it was fun to watch the movie with the kids.  And now Ben will have to "patiently" wait for us to find the time when we can all watch episode II.


Oh, and Ben has already watched Episode I a second time!

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, Jar Jar Binks...the one thing I hated about the Star Wars prequels! And Ben thinks he's funny?! Oh dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJB was funny ... but annoying too! He is NOT the reason I will never watch the sequel/prequels again though ... that explanation is a whole other blog post though!

    ReplyDelete