Thursday, August 4, 2011

Really??? I have to call you again???

I have had to call Qwest for a couple different things over the last week and a half.  I spent probably an hour on the phone over two different calls last week.. Only to find out that they messed things up, and have to call them this week.  I literally called them four times yesterday.  And after spending almost two hours on the phone with them, and threatening to sue and switch companies, they finally got things figured out (I hope)! 

This afternoon the whole Internet service went out!  We were getting ready to leave for Case family pictures (Josh's family not our "little" family), so we didn't worry too much about it.  But hours later when we got home, it was still out.  And so I found myself calling Qwest yet again!  And their answer?  It might be out for TWO days!  Really??? 

Obviously it was not two days (just 8 hours), but it kind of felt like it :)

1 comment:

  1. Customer service has been replaced with customer disservice all too often nowadays. But it's not just a problem in that industry ... it's people in general that just don't "care" deeply enough anymore! Sad!

    ReplyDelete