Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kokomo or bust!


To day is my birthday!  And it was wonderful!  My little kids all slept through the night.  Josh heard Myra crying in the night before it woke me, and got up with her (thanks babe)!  And so I got to sleep ALL NIGHT LONG!  It was heaven :)  My sweet sister-in-law watched the youngest two girls ALL day so that Josh and I could have a fun kid-free day.  After breakfast, we hit several Parade of Homes, and then took a break for a little shopping and lunch (and air conditioning).  We then hit a few more houses (found a great beach house, just need a beach) and then a pit stop to pick up kids and cool of again (Thanks again Mom, andAunt Jaimee).  We finished the day off with dinner out (no kids, thanks Mom and Jodie) and then a little more shopping.  We came home to mostly happy (but tired kids), lots of love from baby, and then some quiet time to watch a movie.  It was a fantastic day!  We even made it to Kokomo and Park Place(guess you will have to ask if you want to hear the story)Thanks Josh!  I love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kokomo was a surprise, but you deserve nothing but the best Pretty Lady! :)

    ReplyDelete