Monday, August 29, 2011

Fine Young Man




I took Josh Jr. to the eye Doctors this afternoon.  Unfortunately he has his parents eyes ~ BAD!  And he needs new glasses (thank goodness for great eye insurance ~ $35 dollars for a new pair of glasses).  While I was waiting out in the waiting room for Josh Jr., the eye Dr. came out to talk to me.  He talked to me about Josh Jr. vision, and the fact that he would need new glasses, but more importantly he told me how great my son was.  He told me that Josh Jr. was very respectful and that we (Josh and me) were raising a great young man!  These are all things I know, but still very nice to hear.  Josh Jr. is a great young man!

2 comments:

  1. He sure can be Super when he chooses to be! I am very proud of him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100% that Josh Jr is a great young man!!

    ReplyDelete