Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So Lucky




I am so lucky!  No I didn't win anything again (really need a win here soon).  But I really am so blessed.  Some days I can't believe how blessed I have been, and continue to be.  I have SIX wonderful kids.  They amaze me some days with how great they are.  They are truly special children, and I feel so blessed to be their mom.  I also have one amazing husband!  He does so much for me.  He took care of everything last week so I could rest and heal.  And he did it with a smile on his face too :)  You could tell that it wasn't a problem, and that he was happy to do anything.  Some days I can't believe how lucky I am!

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing how often lucky and blessed cross paths. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, but I need to add that we're all lucky to have YOU in our lives!

    ReplyDelete