Monday, August 15, 2011

A new day



Today was the first day of the rest of my life :)  And I have to say it was a great start!  OK the day wasn't what you would call great, but the start was/will be.  And please no one panic.  Josh and I are still madly in love.   He is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  I am repeatedly grateful for such a wonderful, kind, caring, sensitive man that I get to share my life with.  He literally spoils me to no end!  I am so thankful to have him.  But today brought other changes to my life that have been in the making for a LONG time.  And today will yet bring many more changes to my life, and I am grateful for that as well.  All I can say is that I am so excited for the future!

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited for you and the "future" we will spend together enjoying the changes to come! Love you!

    ReplyDelete