Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pictures

What cute kids I have :)

When Josh Jr. was a baby I had pictures done a lot.  Josh warned that I should do less pictures, because if we had more kids it would be hard to keep up with all the pictures I had done...  I didn't really feel like I had THAT many pictures taken, and thought it would be no problem to keep up with pictures...  I was wrong! :)  With 6 kids it is often hard to keep up with pictures...  To find the time. to have them taken...  Last year did not work out to well for pictures...  And the pictures on my wall of my kids are a little old.  Myra's picture was taken at 6 months...  I missed 9 months (and 1 if you are going to count, but I got her picture taken when she was 2 months, and 3 months), and now it is almost 2 months past her birthday! Oops! 

Today I took the kids to Palmer Park to just get us out of the house...  We took lunch and the kids LOVED climbing on the rocks...  I also used the time to take some nicer pictures of my youngest two children (since they have already had their birthdays this year).  They didn't turn out too bad.  I think I got at least one for both of them that I can hang on the wall.  And it was fun to do.  But I decided that if I am going to keep this up, I will need a much better camera :)

WAY up HIGH!

Got to love her!

Here are some pictures from the day.  Some of them are a little blurry :(
Josh Jr was a BIG help
 with Catalina and Savannah!
Sweet Savannah
Brooklyn


Got one smile :)
Hard time getting her to smile

What the heck?

Look what I found
That DID not taste good!

So cute!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos!! Looks like the kids had a great time at Palmer Park!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the record show that on this day Karen actually admitted that she was wrong! I. Am. Shocked!
    Just kiddin' honey! :)

    ReplyDelete